The first public iOS release of Loopr. Took until August 3 to be ready for sale.
This version is the 'proof of concept' app. Basic but sturdy functionalities focused for the pro user. Out of the box one-finger and MIDI operability with a focus on the ergonomy. The philosophy here is not to offer a swiss-army knife loopstation, but a sturdy, efficient machine great at doing the main task. The learning curve destined to pro users isn't that steep but destined to pro users, and still accessible to the others with a bit of concentration and experimentation.
Main features of this version include:
- low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs
- transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause
- easy exportation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata